Our Safe T Home has been engineered and developed by Sukup Manufacturing Co. Sukup Manufacturing Co. is a recognized industry leader that has been in business for nearly 50 years. The Humanitarian aid that can be accomplished with the Safe T Home is the Sukup Family's most recent contribution to disaster relief and mission work.
- Easily erected. Our 18 foot unit can be assembled by unskilled labor in a matter of hours with basic hand tools.
- Built to last with an estimated lifespan of 70 years.
- Suitable for all phases of a recovery effort; emergency shelter, transitional shelter, and permanent housing.
- Customizable with lofts or larger diameters.
- Ballast boxes anchor the Safe T Home and can double as a garden.
- Portable. The Safe T Home can be moved as needed
Peace of Mind
- Lockable windows and doors.
- Insect proof.
- Hurricane and earthquake resistant by design.
- Double roof system and ventilation keeps the Sukup Safe T Home cool.
- Each unit is made from 95% recycled material. It is completely recycable at the end of it's useful life.